Thursday, January 6, 2011

Big Girl Bed!

Sunday night was Baker's 1st night in her "big girl bed". I planned for her to have a night of rambling in the toys, leaving her room, and of course falling out of the bed. With these anticipations, I decided to finish up some school work in the living room. That way I could hear all her happenings that night. I did jump out of the chair when I heard a big bang that was followed by a screaming for "ice". I rushed in with a Mickey Mouse ice pack and a hug. That did it, she was out for the night! Night 2 was great! No playing or falling, just sleeping soundly. After night 3, this is what I woke up to. Bless her heart! She just rolled out the bed and kept sleeping. Good thing Lacy was watching out for her by adding 2 king size comforters to her floor. It made for a safe landing.
She loves her bed and is so proud to be a big girl! We're proud too, just a little sad that she's really growing up!

No comments: