Saturday, February 18, 2012

Baker and Baby Update!

February 17 002

It really hit us on Sunday as Baker stood (front row, far right)singing in church that she is growing up!  Since January, we’ve traded dance for choir and Baker has loved every moment.  We were so proud that she made it though this performance (Her Christmas program at school was more drama than singing.).

February 17 003

On Monday, we had a blast making Valentine’s for her classmates.  Baker enjoys coloring, painting, cutting and using glue sticks..anything that can make a mess.   Her favorite thing to draw is a  smiley face and it’s precious!  I have to take a picture of one!  We’re still battling the “Threatening Threes”, but every day God reminds us of what a wonderful gift He’s given us! 

February 17 004

I’m really starting to feel great!  The baby is super active and loves to wake me up at 4am..kicking and moving around.  It’s such a wonderful feeling and I’m taking in every moment or kick!  It’s been strange referring to the baby as “it”.  I’m thinking  it’s a boy, but I’m trying not to get it in my mind because if it’s a girl, I will be shocked.  I’ve picked out a girl’s name and a boy’s name.  Next step…convincing Lacy to like them!

February 17 005

This is a sign that Baker’s ready for the pool!  She loved bath time last night!

No comments: