Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Baker Update!

Now that Baker is turning 5 months old this week, I thought it might be a good time to update everyone on how she's growing and amazing us each day. She's the best thing to happen to us. What a miracle!
  • She's sleeping through the night! Yippee! I hope I just didn't jinks us. I never realized how much I missed a full night's sleep.
  • She's loves eating all fruits. Bananas are her favorite! She takes after her mom! We start on vegetables next week. I hope it goes well. There's nothing more aggravating than a picky eater.
  • She recognizes her bottle and gets excited, with a wide open mouth.
  • We have found some shoes that fit her! She's in a size 1. Yes...size 1 is for babies 6 weeks to 3 months, but she does have narrow feet.
  • Baker loves her brother Kota! She enjoys watching him and laughing at him. It tickles her that he greets us at the door when we get home.
  • Baker is really getting into listening to stories. She looks at the pictures as I read and even laughs and smiles.
  • She's teething! She can get really fussy and runs a fever. Thank the Lord for Tylenol and teething tablets.
  • The doctor thinks that Baker has allergies or it could have something to do with her teething. She gets really congested and does a lot of wheezing. It's so pitiful.
  • She's rolls all over the place and is even trying to sit up.
  • She's had her 1st fall! There's a reason they have buckles on the swing. She slid right out and onto the floor. I did a face dive, but was too late. She was fine and only cried for a minute. I think it scared her more than anything. I'm sure my screaming and diving didn't help her.
  • She's still tiny for her age. 3 months clothes are a perfect fit; although I think she's starting to move up to 3-6 months clothes.

No comments: