Monday, April 13, 2009

Bunny Baker

The look of Spring Break! I'm looking forward to spending a week with my baby girl. I see many snuggling naps in our future this week.
My Uncle T always makes the goofiest faces.

Aha!! My bunny has no arms!!

Really Uncle Nick!! Sitting me in my Easter basket?

1st the basket...now the paint bucket? Yes..Mommy and Daddy got a paint bucket filled with supplies for our new house.


I missed getting my picture made with the Easter Bunny because I had a fever. It broke GiGi's heart, so she bought me some bunny ears. I'm already playing dress up.






We spent Baker's 1st Easter in Williston. We had such a nice time. Baker and I went to 2 church services while Lacy enjoyed Sunday at the Master's with his good friends Luke, Len, and Jason. He also enjoyed sitting at hole 3 with Chris, aka Granny. It was nice to visit with everyone since it will probably be a while until we visit again. We will return in July for Baker baptism. My grandfather, Papa B will baptize her. He baptized me as well as married me and Lacy. What a special moment it's going to be. Between grandparents, aunts, and uncles Baker did get a little spoiled this weekend.

No comments: