Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bop-Bop?

We are entering week 3 of no bop-bop. I must admit, it has not been too bad at all. I dreaded doing this more than getting her off the bottle.
Week 1-no bop-bop in the car or while playing at home
Week 2-no bop-bop at nap (I started this at daycare, they told me she doesn't even cry or ask for it, it wasn't even a big deal for her) She did well this weekend not using it at nap.
Week 3-no bop-bop at bedtime..we tried Saturday and she woke up crying, so I caved in and gave it to her. As I type, she's sleeping peacefully with it in her mouth! She's just so darn cute walking around in her pjs saying "bop-bop? bop-bop?", like it's going to pop out from hiding. Maybe we'll start it tomorrow night.
In addition to walking around wearing coats and bags, she has discovered she loves hats and bibs!
"I'm out of chicken nuggets!" Baker has discovered chicken nuggets and sweet and sour sauce. She even dips her french fries in the sauce. This makes her Uncle Colin proud. He always buys an extra sauce just for his fries.





No comments: