Saturday, March 20, 2010

Little Bookworm!

Reading before heading off to school! After sixteen months of reading to Baker everyday and her showing little interest in my story telling, I was beinging to wonder if Baker would ever have a love for books and reading! I really was scared! Well, the past few weeks have been some of my best moments with Baker. She comes running into the living room with books and climbs into our laps to hear stories! We're not having to put her in her crib, forcing her to listen to a story! Of all the books she has, her favorite is David Gets In Trouble. It has the ugliest and scariest looking character. We read it 4 times a day. I found her sitting on the toilet(seat down) in our bathroom reading the book! I did find some board books by the same author, so Baker has expanded her love for the ugly little character, David.

No comments: