Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bed Time Boot Camp- Night 1

Well, we did survive last night. It was the worst feeling to hear my baby cry for so long and hard and not doing anything about it. We put her down at 8:40, she cried until 9:30, slept til 10, woke up and cried until 10:45!! By this time, I figured she was hunger and she was. (She is still eating every 2.5 or 3 hours.) When I picked her up after 2 hours of crying her eyes were almost swollen shut because she had been crying so hard! Lacy and I think she is very stubborn! At one point, Lacy went into her room to tell her "Night, night, love you" and he thinks he now has suffered hearing lose from Baker's screams! After her 10:45 feeding, she went right to sleep! What a relief! She had a full tummy and I believe was exhausted from crying. I sure hope the worst night is behind us and tonight will be easier. We'll keep you posted!

No comments: