Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cooking With Baker



Sometimes all Baker needs is a little snuggle time. It might not be perfect timing for me, but with this Huggle Bunny I can multi task. My step-mother let me borrow this "classic". I say this because it's from 1978 and is still in perfect condition! She used it with my step-sister and brother. It's much small than the other pouches I have and is a perfect fit for Baker's little body. (I'm learing how to use a traditional sling, Colin's girlfriend, Mary, gave me. It's going to take some practice on my part. You can do a lot with 1 piece of cloth!) The other ones swallow her. It was great to use when taking her to her doctor's appointment because after her shots, all I wanted to do was snuggle with her! I cherish every moment with my sweet little girl! Soon she'll be helping me cook dinner instead of snuggling with me while I cook!

No comments: