Saturday, January 10, 2009

Learning to Let Go




Today we met and visited with Ms. Trisha. She has offered to keep Baker in her home when I go back to work. Lacy and I got a really good feeling about leaving Baker in her care. She gave us both that feeling that we were leaving Baker with her "Nana". We still have the option of taking her to Clemson First Baptist and have not made a decision. There are so many pros and cons to an in home childcare and a daycare environment. I wish I didn't know so much about early childhood development and maybe it would be easier to make a decision. I'm continuing to pray about it and hope we make the right choice for our little one.


While I was visiting with Ms. Trisha it really hit me that my endless days of snuggling with Little Miss Baker are coming to an end very soon. I return to work on February 2nd. It's amazing that something so little and helpless can melt your heart at any moment. I plan on spending every moment holding her until I have to face reality and go back to work.

No comments: