Monday, June 15, 2009

Baker's Weekend of Fun!

Lacy has been bugging me to have Baker and I join him and Kota for a day at the lake. They go all the time. I surprised him Saturday by saying yes and loading up the car. We found a shady spot and enjoyed a lovely morning of playing in the sand and swimming.



Baker had a fun afternoon watching the College World Series with Daddy! I think she was just as happy as Lacy to see North Carolina lose.


Her 1st big book. I think we'll stick to the board books for a while because she was very interested in eating the big pages.


Baker loves to sleep with Baker Bear(it has her name embroidered on it) or her Baby Bunny. It's a must for her to have in order to have a successful nap or night of sleep. This child is weird! She doesn't like to snuggle with anyone to go to sleep, but will cuddle with her stuffed animals!

Kota has been a little lazy the past couple of days. The doctor put him on allergy medicine. Poor baby!


Baker had fun celebrating Landon's 1st birthday. She really enjoyed the cake and flirting with Landon.


Baker is such a fun kid! I have really enjoyed spending extra time with her this summer and look forward to many more days of fun. She is trying to crawl, but goes backwards. I'm not looking forward to her crawling because I know how much work it's going to be to keep up with her and to keep her out of trouble. She's going to be 7 months old tomorrow! Where does the time go???









No comments: