Thursday, July 16, 2009

Listening to God!

Sunday, July 12 was one of the most beautiful days of our family's life. Lacy, Baker, and I were surrounded by our dearest family and friends to celebrate Baker's baptism. It was truly a day filled with love and happiness. The entire day I felt God's hands surrounding us. As I watched my grandfather baptize Baker, listened to his sermon, and sang the hymns I heard God loud and clear. It was the most amazing thing. I often ask him what Lacy and I ever did to deserve each other and such a wonderful symbol of our love, Baker. What a great life we have! (Colin these pictures are for you. We all missed you so much!)




Papa B and my great-grandfather baptized me, now Baker gets to a have wonderful memory of her great-grandfather baptizing her.







My "little" brothers Brett, Nick, and Ted.


Great-Grandmother Gin-Gin


The Dunaway Crew


We started having flashbacks of taking family pictures at our wedding.

Aunt Amy put Baker sound to sleep. She has the touch because Baker never falls asleep while being held.


Baker was full of smiles with her God Parents, Len and Nicole.




Baker really enjoyed opening her presents. I can't wait to see what she's going to do at Christmas.


Baker really loved the pillow for her great uncle Drew. She sleeps with it every night.





Yes!!! Baker's grandmother BeBe and Uncle Nick let her dig into a piece of cake. Baker enjoyed every minute it.




Bye, bye Aunt Emily! Baker has learned to wave and it's the cutest thing.





















No comments: