Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Weekend of First!

Today Baker turns 8 months old! I'm a little shocked how fast our little angel is growing. She is crawling and pulling up on everything she can get her hands on. She seems more interested in holding our hands and taking steps, than crawling. I'm encouraging the crawling. I'm not ready for her to walk! We will have to baby proof the house soon. On Tuesday Baker left us for a little vacation with GiGi and Popi. I only cried a little as they pulled out the driveway, then it was off to work. Lacy and I are tackling organizing our garage. We're on day 2! I pick Baker up Friday in Greenwood. I miss her so much, but I know she's having a blast and will be rotten when she returns. While visiting GiGi and Popi this past weekend she experienced her 1st lawnmower ride and popsicle. VROOM! VROOM!
I take this job seriously!

GiGi had to hold me over the popsicle because my fingers were numb from holding the popsicle.


YUM! I love this new taste! It really feels good on my gums.



No comments: