Saturday, August 1, 2009

Steal of the Month!


I normally do not blog about items I purchase, but I think you gals/guys need to know the deals that are out there! I found this Britax car seat on Craig's List for $80!!! It retailed for $300! It was a 2nd car seat for a family and was rarely used. There's not even a stain on the straps or scratch on the base. I'm so excited! It can be used for rear facing or forward facing. I'm not ready to give up Baker riding in her infant seat, so we'll save this for her 1st birthday.Now I'm off to tag ALL and I mean ALL (but her coming home from the hospital outfit) of Baker's 0-6 month clothes for a consignment sale in Greenville. Why hold onto clothes, when I know it will be a while until we have another kid (unless God sees otherwise) and what if we don't have another girl, or she's born in another time of year? I would much rather have the money to purchase clothes/toys for fall/winter, her birthday and Christmas!

No comments: