Friday, August 7, 2009

Where's Baker?

Now that Baker is "on the move" with crawling her "views" on life have changed, as well as mine (in a different way).
I'm ready for that shelf to break at any moment, "just don't go for the wine Baker". I try not to think of the energy I'm wasting as she explores the "cool" place. Cooking naked! A little dangerous I would think! This is what Baker looks like DURING a diaper and clothes change. Changing and dressing her have become one of those things I DREAD because it is such a struggle. She's a little speed demon and gets away from me so fast. There are many days I just let her get some "fresh air" and hope that nothing leaks out on my new carpet.

The dog's water bowl is Baker's mini pool. It's a little gross, but then I think of all the places she crawls and it can't be any worse. I should have taken a picture of the look on Kota's face as she dumped the entire "unit" on the floor. Let's just say we had to change clothes and mop the floor.


The SHARK...she really plays with this every day. She especially like to pull it over and empty the dirt pan all over the floor.



The vacuum...it's really a favorite of hers. She goes in the closet and will try to pull it out. She'll sit back and look at. Then she'll look at me to start it up so she can follow me around the house as I clean. It's really strange b/c her Uncle T was born on the same day as Baker, November 16th, and vacuums were his 1st love. He received a few "real" ones as gifts, during his toddler years! Now we refer to Baker's love of vacuums a November 16th thing. She just can't help it! I'm looking forward to her doing some cleaning for me in the years to come.



No comments: